I’ve combined the two words curious and query to form an entirely new word: querious. It refers to those times when someone tells you about something new or strange that is so interesting you can’t stop asking them questions to learn more.
Please feel free to go ahead and add querious to your vocabulary 🙂
Most recent posts
- Venezuelan, Berliner, Indonesian … but what do you call someone from the Central African Republic? or La Paz? Let’s talk English demonyms
- Favourite quote #9. “The Word of God is like a lion…”
- English is full of snuffbumble
- The beautiful Berg
- Let’s get creative when we vent
- Postcards and office cubicles
- It was night time, I was a woman alone, and I went to investigate the unknown noise in my aubergine flannel jumpsuit
- Instead of a road, a trampoline serves as highway!
- Summer evening sun