What this blog includes
I’m using this blog to share on all my interests, so I’ve divided it up into the following categories, some or all of which may appeal to you:
- Words, books & literature – I talk about anything at all related to literature and linguistics.
- Favourite quotes – A subcategory of the above, I offer and chat about some of my favourite quotes, which range from the funny to the arbitrary to the poetic and wise.
- Fiction and creative writing – These are my own offerings of short fiction.
- Sincerely (faith, life, Jesus) – I’m sharing what I know and believe, personal testimony, and so on.
- History – I love history and share about what fascinates me. I’ve just started a ‘Brushing up on WWII’ series.
- World wanderlust – This section includes my ‘Travel Bucket List with a Twist’ series, and other travel-related pieces.
- Opinions, experiments & ramblings – I give my views on anything and everything, play around with language, and just go with my creative flow.
A tiny bit about me
Summing yourself up is always an interesting, not-too-easy exercise.
Simply put, I adore words, history, bold landscapes, laughing, art, coffee houses, maps & adventure. I cherish my family & friends, and I believe Jesus is who he says he is.
Please always feel free to comment, share opinions or stories, or just say hello 🙂
I hope that all those who read my blog will find in it something that is good.
You can also look at my history blog (meganabigail.blogspot.com). I no longer add to it but there’s numerous posts on all sorts of interesting topics like the Boers in Patagonia, the world’s first subway and the origin of the ‘Keep calm and carry on’ fad.