Megan’s UK diary: Bamburgh Castle, Northumberland
How do you become the King of Castles? I suspect by letting folks know that if they come at your walls, you will shoot them dead …
… that’s right, you really will … you will bring out the big guns!
But this is necessary when you’ve got so much ‘stuff’ in the family to protect:
Most recent posts
- Postcards and office cubicles
- It was night time, I was a woman alone, and I went to investigate the unknown noise in my aubergine flannel jumpsuit
- Summer evening sun
- The book-lover’s Christmas tree
- A rose for secrecy (design history)
- The 15 little daily things that make life good!
- Today’s Google image is of William Tell – who was he?
- Running to lose yourself, or is it to find yourself?
- Megan’s UK diary: Ted Hughes Arvon Centre, Lumb Bank, West Yorkshire. The art of life writing.