The book-lover’s Christmas tree
This Christmas tree was fun to make – finding the right size and thickness of books, varying the spine styles, and then decorating it. It’s far from an original concept – I first saw the idea here (where there are lots of other creative ideas too).
I’ve now wrapped some lights around it too, which gives it an even more festive look. What is Christmas, really, without some fun DIY?
Finally, and importantly, to all of you who visit my blog:
I wish you a very happy Christmas!
Most recent posts
- Postcards and office cubicles
- It was night time, I was a woman alone, and I went to investigate the unknown noise in my aubergine flannel jumpsuit
- Summer evening sun
- The book-lover’s Christmas tree
- A rose for secrecy (design history)
- The 15 little daily things that make life good!
- Today’s Google image is of William Tell – who was he?
- Running to lose yourself, or is it to find yourself?
- Megan’s UK diary: Ted Hughes Arvon Centre, Lumb Bank, West Yorkshire. The art of life writing.