The book-lover’s Christmas tree
This Christmas tree was fun to make – finding the right size and thickness of books, varying the spine styles, and then decorating it. It’s far from an original concept – I first saw the idea here (where there are lots of other creative ideas too).
I’ve now wrapped some lights around it too, which gives it an even more festive look. What is Christmas, really, without some fun DIY?
Finally, and importantly, to all of you who visit my blog:
I wish you a very happy Christmas!
Most recent posts
- Venezuelan, Berliner, Indonesian … but what do you call someone from the Central African Republic? or La Paz? Let’s talk English demonyms
- Favourite quote #9. “The Word of God is like a lion…”
- English is full of snuffbumble
- The beautiful Berg
- Let’s get creative when we vent
- Postcards and office cubicles
- It was night time, I was a woman alone, and I went to investigate the unknown noise in my aubergine flannel jumpsuit
- Instead of a road, a trampoline serves as highway!
- Summer evening sun