Ode to a posy of flowers sitting on my desk
Oh, pretty, pretty posy, what power you do have, to brighten what was bland and boring, with your colour and panache. You are light and winsome, my desk is hefty and brown, so you sit there ever so pleasantly, shedding whimsy all around.
Most recent posts
- Venezuelan, Berliner, Indonesian … but what do you call someone from the Central African Republic? or La Paz? Let’s talk English demonyms
- Favourite quote #9. “The Word of God is like a lion…”
- English is full of snuffbumble
- The beautiful Berg
- Let’s get creative when we vent
- Postcards and office cubicles
- It was night time, I was a woman alone, and I went to investigate the unknown noise in my aubergine flannel jumpsuit
- Instead of a road, a trampoline serves as highway!
- Summer evening sun